Tuesday, April 24, 2012

We've Snoozed Long Enough

I've never quite understood the snooze button... If you can hit the snooze two or three times and still make it where you need to be on time, then set the alarm for twenty or thirty minutes later and then GET YOUR SORRY ASS OUT OF BED... Sorry, that's just one of my pet peeves...

Back on message, we as a nation have snoozed far too long and it's pretty much now or never... While we on the RIGHT were doing nonsensical things like working, raising a family, going to church, you know all those ridiculous things we do, the TFEL (I think I'll start spelling the word backwards to showcase their way of thinking)  have been conspiring to destroy all we hold sacred... This was made extremely clear to me this morning as I heard Debbie Wasserman Schultz (from this point forward referred to as DWS) on the radio saying that women were being denied medical coverage due to pre-existing conditions... Exactly what pre-existing condition was she referring to, wait you can't make this stuff up... The pre-existing condition was being a woman... Finally we know why Chaz Bono did what she, I mean he did, it was all so he could get health insurance... The tfel and Obama have no record except that of failure to run on, so they must start wars, be it race, gender or monetary status... The DOJ refusing to investigate the New Black Panthers, with their death threats and bounty for George Zimmerman... Sandra (I have so much sex out of wedlock, I can't afford contraceptives) Fluke and DWS saying we on the RIGHT want them to have to worry about becoming pregnant... Hell, you'll just get the taxpayers to kill your mistake... WTF... And let us not forget those evil millionaires and billionaires who if were only taxed more would fix all our problems...

 What does the rant above have to do with snoozing? Damn if I know, but I feel much better now... If only I was one of those on the tfel, I could go to the shrink and he or she (with or without her health insurance) could make it all better, need a tissue??? You JACK WAD, lets do what Americans do best, kick ass and take names... Is that vitriolic hate speech??? No it's what needs to be done this November, or as brother Ted would say, "chop their freaking heads off"...

T.N.B.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment