Monday, April 16, 2012

OH BOY!!! Congress is back in session...

I tried to find the most complimentary picture of senator Harry Reid possible, but realized that's a task even T.N.B.C. can't accomplish...















So I decided, unlike the rest of you GOP rich people, I'd do "my fair share"  (that's the new buzz word) and so I'm also posting a picture of representative Nancy Pelosi...



















The senate will bring up a vote on "The Buffett Rule" (which to my dismay has nothing to do with how many times you can go through the line) today... This utterly idiotic bill isn't even expected to pass in a Democratically controlled senate and for sure is D.O.A. upon reaching the house...

I find it amazing that this putz of a  president along with his majority in the senate have gone more than 1,000 days without passing a budget, (believe the last one was defeated 96 - zip in the senate) yet they call Republicans obstructionist... This just reaffirms how important it is that we not only win back the Whitehouse, but gain a majority in both houses of congress... We'll be doing our share down here in Florida by making sure Connie Mack defeats Bill Nelson... You can help by going  HERE... Connie's website and making a donation... I know that there are many senate seats up for grab across the nation and I personally don't have time to research them all, but if you will forward any worthwhile candidates to kickobamaout2012@gmail.com I'll try my best to get the word out...

In something totally unrelated, it was 20 years ago today that I lost my best friend, who just so happened to be my mother as well, to cancer... Mother Dear, I know you don't need the Internet in heaven, because I know you've been watching over us... How else could I have survived all of the really dumb ass  things I've done over the years...  P.B. Pockets (really inside joke) reporting in, we're alive and well, we're kicking ass, and we're taking names...

P.S.
Thanks for sending me Tammie,  as only a real angel could have sent me my angel here on earth...

2 comments:

  1. Bro,

    Quite a touching tribute to Mother Dear! Yes Tammie is your angel and TL and I think she would have loved Mother Dear and we know Mother Dear would have loved Tammie as well.

    I am so thankfull that TL got to know her for twenty years before she passed. She had a great influence on her as she did on all who were blessed to have known her.

    We also know that as with the Smothers Brothers, Mom liked me best!

    L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was her special gift, she fooled you into that false premise, when we all know I was her favotite... Just kidding, she had enough love for everybody...

      Delete