Monday, April 30, 2012

Remeber The Alamo

I now have a much greater understanding of how James Bowie and William B. Travis must have felt on that fateful day back in 1836... Though not nearly as costly in human life, nine brave conservatives faced off with hoards of whacked out leftest in front of the Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall in Ft. Myers... It seems that the halls management thought it to be a good idea to host an evening with none other than that lovable, laughable, all around credit to humanity Bill (Sarah Palin is the "C" word with a retarded son) Maher...

So you can imagine the warm reception we received when we showed up to peacefully show our objection to this low life... Please do not get me wrong this President Obama Supporter (please feel free to use your imagination as to what P.O.S. might stand for) is deserving of his 1st amendment right to free speech and I along with the others would like to thank our brave men and women in the armed forces and law enforcement that put their lives on the line every day so dirt bags like Bill Maher can spew their hatred...

I'll apologise in advance for leaving a few people from the single shots, but my wife was  was behind the camera and she's easily distracted...

The truly amazing thing is that as vile and disgusting as Bill Maher is, the people attending the show trumped him... We never confronted a single person, unless attacked verbally first... The whack jobs in attendance attacked us for everything from George Bush, to governor Rick Scott, to Rush Limbaugh, but nothing about the way we portrayed Bill Maher... I guess if the shoe fits, wear it... I was really impressed with the number who saluted us, would someone please let me know what a one fingered salute means... I bet it has something to do with their I.Q...

So as I put this post to bed, I take pride in thanking my comrades who put up with verbal abuse to draw attention the fact that there still remain people willing to stand (or sit) up for what they believe in...

OK, sometimes I can't help myself... Let me say that I thought this, and used every ounce of restraint I could muster not to say it out loud... My wife was embroiled in an argument with a woman and her homely daughter when the woman said, "we stay home every Friday night to watch Bill Maher"... I was so tempted to say "good, it keeps your daughter out of the bars and frankly there's not enough beer in the world to make her attractive", but that's something Bill Maher would say and we're better than that...

Kick Obama Out 2012...

T.N.B.C.

8 comments:

  1. Bro,

    Thank (T) for the pictures! It was really a hoot listening to these morons spewing their leftest hate. I did not hear one person say anything to counteract the fact that Mr. Bill is a vile human being!

    The best they could come up with was that we were all on Social Security and Medicare and were sucking off the public teat. Wow what originality! I had to explain to this same moron that if anyone could have had a life using government handouts it was you, instead you have been employed by the same company for over 24 years and have lived the American Dream as many others in our group. He really didn't have much to say after that.

    The main thing I'm concerned about is who is this Bob Rauschenberg and why did they put his name on my building?

    Lock & Load!!!
    Sons & Daughters of Liberty Unite!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you notice the amount of men that had to come to the show with their friend? I guess their wives were busy... Wait a minute, you don't think those were real live "Gay" people? I thought the sixty something gentleman with the mohawk was just really cool... There certainly was a lot of pent up anger... So where does "Gay" come from? I bet Bill Maher didn't make fun of them...

      Delete
  2. So Fort Myers is infested with Leftists like Charlotte, NC?
    Nanotweezer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got to admit that I was shocked to see just how many... Well at least now we know what type of bait to use when we want to round them up...

      Delete
  3. Robert Rauschenberg was a famous artist and sculptor who lived on Captiva. There is a foundation in his honor and I would not be surprised if they did not donate funds to BBMann. I remember seeing one of his small pieces in a gallery in Naples and it was in the 6 figures! His larger works go for 5 million and up.
    By the way, I saw the coverage on FOX4 and thank whoever had a Trey Radel tee shirt on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy,

    That was me L with the Trey Radel shirt on. Thanks for the information about Mr. Raushenberg, I am very familiar with his work. Because I go by the tag L on this blog I was referring to the big L over his name. Sorry but that was my vail attempt at humor!

    Lock & Load!!!
    Sons & Daughters of Liberty Unite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored to death
    at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during
    lunch break. I really like the info you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm
    surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm
    not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, good site!

    Look at my blog :: Please visit my site

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome website you have here but I was curious if you knew
    of any forums that cover the same topics talked
    about in this article? I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get suggestions
    from other experienced people that share the
    same interest. If you have any recommendations,
    please let me know. Thanks!

    Also visit my web site: windows 8 product key

    ReplyDelete