Friday, April 20, 2012

$1,000.00 To Shake Obama's Hand

That's what the blurb on The Drudge Report said... Can you imagine my surprise when I found out that he wasn't paying $1,000.00 to shake "your" hand, but there were actually people stupid enough to pay to shake his... I had it all worked out that after paying to have my hand sanitized, three trips to the shrink for humiliation therapy, travel and loss wages, I'd actually pocket a couple hundred bucks... I was seriously considering taking him up on his offer...



On a lighter note, it's become abundantly clear that "looks really can't kill", or I'm sure Joe "BIG F**KING DEAL" Biden would have been our temporary president... God bless you Dick Cheney, you gave it your best shot... OMG could that be construed as "vitriolic language"??? Maybe I should play it safe and say "chop their heads off in November"... 










Here's the best illustration of Obama I've seen recently... Now I know why David Axlerod is going all PETA on Mitt Romney for putting his dog in a roof top carrier... When you have absolutely no record of success to run on, you've got to go for the really important issues... Well at least Mitt didn't eat his dog... The really good thing is that at least Obama has a singing career waiting for him... No, it's true, Ted Nugent offered him a job as a back up singer... I saw him make the offer on GBTV...













T.N.B.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment