Friday, July 6, 2012

Why Can This Woman Have A Beer With Obama?


The answer is probably because she isn't employed because there are 780,000 fewer women employed under Obama... HERE'S the article from cnsnews.com... Where's all the outrage? Oh, I almost forgot, it's those "evil right wing nut jobs" that are perpetrating the "War on Women"... After all, we don't want to pay for their abortions, and we all know that you can't  slam beers with  the president if you're pregnant...

OMG, I just thought about it, this woman better take advantage of drinking with this president while she still can,  because the gentleman who will be sworn into office January 20, 2013 doesn't partake in the consumption of alcohol... 

One day closer in our efforts to...

Kick Obama Out 2012...

T.N.B.C.

12 comments:

  1. "Why Can This Woman Have A Beer With Obama?"


    Because she doesn't know any better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they have their roles reversed, don't men drink from bottles and ladies from glasses... Never mind, I keep forgetting he's a "WUSSY" and she sure as hell ain't no lady...

      Delete
  2. For all we know, there may be OKA (Obama Kool-Aid) in that bottle.

    Side note: TCL drinks from the bottle, too...just not the OKA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stand corrected, because you certainly are a lady... I know that there's such a thing as "Beer Goggles", but there's not enough beer in the world to make me vote for this S.O.B...

      Delete
  3. TCL,

    I thought , maybe, a huge Shirley Temple. That would be more his speed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I think he squats to pee as well... He must have left the seat up one too many times and Moochelle had it removed...

      Delete
  5. TBAA,

    Now that's just plain funny! I sure wish that I would have thought of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See the latest post... TBAA & T.N.B.C. are both children of the same twisted freak... (to quote Glenn Beck)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the visit my blog and thanks for posting this picture here. I saw it on Drudge and wondered who this --er - c-word was? (Sorry, I had a few Sing Ha's and am feeling my oats.)

    What a loser! Well, for that matter, what a pair of losers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Between the two of them there's a total of three boobs...

      Delete