Monday, July 23, 2012

Hurry And Book Your Cruise


Washington keeps booking passage on the Titanic, the only problem is that you are the ones they keep giving the boarding passes to...

In an effort to explain the statement above, I want you to watch the following video...
Warning: The pace and enthusiasm in which this video is presented may cause extreme sleepiness, but stay awake and see why we're being screwed without so much as a kiss..


They (the Washington politicians) think "WE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"... Well it's 2012 I'm 61 years old and they are predicting that by 2022 a debt of 26 trillion dollars... The Lord willing, I'm going to be around to see this come to fruition when the only Greece I want to see stars John Travolta and Olivia Newton John... We're heading toward  the fiscal disaster the country of Greece is experiencing at warp speed and we don't a politician with the "CAJONESto say "enough already"... I'm not going to sugar coat this, "it's going to be a very bitter pill to swallow"  but the longer we put it off, the larger and more bitter that pill is going to get... So, if you have an opportunity to talk to any candidate running for office in the federal government, ask them this simple question... What are you going to do to shrink entitlement spending and not just slow the rising debt, but reduce the federal debt? If he or she dances around the issue, do not vote for this person...

Of course the single most important step to a solution is to...

Kick Obama Out 2012...

T.N.B.C.

A special thanks to my friend Deborah for sending me this video...

10 comments:

  1. Yep... without so much as a kiss...
    KICK OBIMBO OUT 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gurgle...gurgle...gurgle...

    I always thought it would be nice to visit Greece...but not like that. Can you imagine trying to explain this to the Obama zombies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. According to Paul Krugman, all we have to do is spend more money... I'm sure that's right because he's really smart and I'm just a knuckle dragger...

      Delete
  3. "Can you imagine trying to explain this to the Obama zombies?"

    Yes I can, I tried. Do they get it? NO! And it's always Bush's fault. If the Carpathia shows up in November it will have a mammoth task ahead of it. If it dosen't show up the fatality list will be 100%!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By definition aren't zombies the walking dead? If this asshole gets reelected this entire country will become a zombie land as it will kill America as we know it...

      Delete
    2. That's the beauty of it TNBC -- America WILL BE safe, 'cause there are trained zombie killers out there! The one known, sure-fire way to kill a zombie is to lay traps of C-rations. Zombies LOVE to eat C-rations, but if they even TASTE 'em -- they turn to dust! I just happen to have a corner on the market for C-rations. Back in Nam, we were told we had to eat the C-rations that were left over from WWII and Korea until the supply was depleted before we would get the new MRE's. I never did get an MRE. Come to find out, C-rations are stored in deep, dark, caverns (location only known to zombie killers) and C-rations breed like rats -- there's a never-ending supply! What makes this so great is that C-rations are safe around pets, children, old people and other living things 'cause they won't touch 'em. Only Marines and zombies will eat C-rations. Problem solved. No need to thank me -- my duty and I saw it.

      Delete
    3. I feel much better now, thanks...

      Delete